About the Korean Language Courses
The Korean language Courses at Dankook University's Global Education Center seek to provide opportunities for overseas Koreans and foreigners living in Korea to learn about its language and culture. It opens 4 semesters a year, with a semester consisting of 10 weeks. Classes run 5 days a week (Mon to Fri) and culture classes are offered.
|Academic Year||Semester||Period||Application Deadline|
|2021||Spring||2021.03.08. - 2021.05.14.||2021.01.15.(Fri)|
|Summer||2021.06.07. - 2021.08.13.||2021.04.16.(Fri)|
|Fall||2021.09.06. - 2021.11.12.||2021.07.23.(Fri)|
|Winter||2021.11.29. - 2022.01.28.||2021.10.08.(Fri)|
|Regular Language Class||Monday to Friday
|• Recommendable to applicants who wish to go to university or wish to study language studies.
• Listening, speaking, writing, and reading classes for each level of students.
• Able to learn basic conversation, grammar, and Korean campus life.
• Includes culture classes 1-2 times a semester.
|Culture Class||1-2 times a semester
|• Pottery, World Food Festival, Taekwondo, Train trip, etc.
• Visits traditional spots, museums, Korean village, or Korean movies.
* The curriculum and hours may be changed according to circumstances.
Tuition Fee per Semester
- Tuition fee may increase each year.
- Overseas students must register for at least 2 semesters.
- Overseas students must acquire student visa to study in Korea.
|In case of disapproval of visa issuance||100%|
|Before the semester starts|
|Within 2 weeks after the first day of the class||80%|
|Within 4 weeks after the first day of the class||50%|
|After 4 weeks from the first day of the class||non-refundable|
- Admission fee is non-refundable in any cases.
- Refund will be proceeded after the students has returned to their country.
- Refund is only available to your account number.
- Any wiretransfer fee that occurs throughout the refund process is on student.