Program Fees (Academic Program)
|USD2800||Tuition (2 courses)||Application Fee (USD100), Student fees, Accommodation (USD500)|
|USD1800||Tuition (1 course)|
- Those who have their own accommodation plans can deduct the accommodation fee from the program fee.
- Meals, insurance, health check-up fee, and personal expenses are not included.
- It is only possible to hold one scholarship at one time.
- Scholarships are only applicable to tuition taking 2 courses (USD2800)
|Partner University student,
Scholarship will be automatically applied to invoice
|DKU Alumni Family||USD1000||
Send verifiable information to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Exchange Student||All fees waived||Must be recommended by partner university as an exchange student|
- Payments should be made by bank wire transfer only.
- Checks/cheques will not be accepted.
- Sender's name should be the applicant's name.
- Bank transaction fees are to be paid by applicants.
- Any outstanding fees must be paid by the applicants upon arrival.
- Bank Information'
Academic Program Bank Info Name of the bank Woori Bank Bank address 152 Jukjeonro, Sujigu, Yonginsi, Gyeonggido, Korea Bank phone number 82-31-8005-4021 Account number 1081-100-647016 Receiver Hoe Jeup Swift code HVBKKRSEXXX
- Application Fee (USD100) is non-refundable.
- For program fee refunds, all requests must be made in writing.
- After the first day of the program, no refunds will be granted.