- Skip to Menu
- Skip to ContentSkip to Menu
- A non-Korean national applicant whose parents are both non-Korean nationals.
- Applicant who hold dual citizenship (Korean and other) is not eligible to apply.
- Graduating from 12 years of regular education (or a graduate) from a high school in or outside of Korea.
- Minimum requirements: TOPIK level 3 or Availability to take written examination in school within non TOPIK holders (Not applied to the College of International Studies)
Application Documents Templates
- Office of International Affairs, Dankook University
- Phone 82-(0)31-8005-2154
- Fax 82-(0)31-8021-7120
- Address International Hall #109,
- 152 Jukjeon-ro, Suji-gu, Yongin-si, Gyeonggi-do, 448-701, Korea