② A scanned copy of passport information page (upload online)
Apply online : Link
Guideline for online application: Download
|•Steps to login
1. Create an Email ID
2. Move on to the login page
3. Select “International Programs”
4. Complete the login
5. Select “Int’l Summer/Winter School” to fill out the online application
- Fill out “Personal Information” first
- and then fill out the “Application
|DKU will check your application and
send you a program fee invoice via email.
|- All fees are waived for exchange students so for those participants, payment procedures can be skipped.
- Bank information is provided on the invoice.
|Pay your program fee by wire transfer|
|DKU will check your payment and
send you an acceptance letter
|- In general, hard copies of acceptance letters will be sent to your home university’s address.
- For individual applicants, letters will be sent to your home address.
|Apply for the Short-term Study Visa (D-2-8)
at the Korean Consulate serving your area
|- See below for more information|
|Inform DKU after receiving a visa.
Request an airport pick-up and inform DKU of your flight itinerary.
|- Login to your online application page and update the information.|
Prepare for your stay at Dankook!
If you have difficulties with creating an email ID, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
D-2-8 Short-term Study Visa
- If you are planning to stay for less than 90 days attending programs in Korea, you should obtain a D-2-8 visa.
(Nationals of a country that signed visa waiver agreements with Republic of Korea are thereby subject of exemption.)
- Obtaining a visa can be time consuming; therefore we strongly recommend that students apply early.
- Please contact the nearest Korean Embassy or Consulate General in advance to avoid any confusion or delay before applying for your visa.
- DKU does not guarantee visa issuance for program participants. Korean embassies or consulates overseas have the final authority to issue visas.
- Visa fees may apply.
Tuberculosis Test result
- For the safety of all residents in the dorm, we require participants who stay at the university dorm to do a tuberculosis test (chest x-ray, skin test or blood test) and submit the results upon arrival.
- The test should be taken within the 2 months prior to the dorm move-in date.
- A record of vaccination for tuberculosis is NOT acceptable.
- If participants do not submit an acceptable report, they must have a test done in Korea upon arrival. (Fee KRW 20,000won)
- All participants are required to have proper insurance.