Course Registration Schedule
|Classification||1st Semester||2nd Semester||Note|
|Course Registration Notice||Mid-December||Mid-June||Check School website for announcements|
|Course Registration||End of February||End of August||Access Web Information System|
|Course Registration Correction||2nd week of March||2nd week of September||Only classes that are not filled|
|Course Withdrawal (Cancellation)||End of March||End of September||After Withdrawal, one cannot register for another course.
Cancellation is not allowed after Withdrawal
＊ For accurate schedule, please check the web for course registration.
Registration Credits Registration
|Subject||Students enrolled before 2012||Students enrolled after 2013||Note|
|1st ~4th Semester Students||12 Credits||19 Credits||12 Credits||19 Credits||Previous Semester Scoring Students with 4.0 or higher may register for 3 more credits.|
|5th ~7th Semester Students||12 Credits||21 Credits||12 Credits||19 Credits|
|8th Semester Students||6 Credits||21 Credits||6 Credits||19 Credits|
- ＊ Minimum of 12 credits must be achieved to request for scholarships.
Limited Credits Registration
- Applies to enrolled students with TOPIK lower than level 3
- Limited Credits Registration
- TOPIK Level 1: Student may register up to 6 credits per semester
- TOPIK Level 2: Student may register up to 12 credits per semester
- Removal of Limited Credit Registration
- Before semester ends, student must submit TOPIK test score of Level 3 or higher at the International Office
Posting of Grades
- Confirm grades on Web Information System during the informed grade posting period after Mid-term and Final Exam.
- Student may request for objection regarding the posted grades on the Wed Information System during the posting period, and course faculty member must reply during the given grade questioning period.
- Attend lectures (Student who does not attend for more than 2/3 of the lecture days, he or she will receive “0”, Visa extension is forbidden)
- Complete assignments
- Don’t hesitate to ask questions
- Prepare for classes and review
- Ask for help to Korean friends