- The degree programs at Dankook University are basically taught in Korean. We also offer some courses in English and the lists of these English-taught courses are available below.
- Students may choose courses from any major department and mix courses from different departments regardless of their major. There is no prerequisite to attend courses in any year level too. However, students need to be certain about their capability and language proficiency to take courses and determine at their own discretion.
- Students can enroll in up to 19 credits per semester including the Korean language courses. There is no minimum number of courses required for exchange students, but taking at least 12 credits is recommended.
- Students can take courses at one campus only. As students need to choose a campus at the stage of application, it’s very important that students need to look at the course catalog before submitting their application.
- Fully-English-taught courses are available in Jukjeon Campus only.
List of courses offered in English
|Semester||Jukjeon Campus||Cheonan Campus|
The course list for the Fall 2023 Semester will be available in August. Students wishing to study in Fall 2023 are advised to take a look at the Fall 2022 course list instead, which will not be 100% identical to Fall 2023 but very similar.
Course syllabus in English
List of courses offered in Korean
Students can't take courses from Medicine, Dentistry, Pharmacy, Nursing and Film departments.
- After being accepted, students will need to submit course registration request form via email. The international office will then initiate the enrollment process with each department on campus. Unfortunately, students do not receive priority registration therefore it is important to note that class requests are not guaranteed.
- Students will have an opportunity to make changes to their schedule during the first two weeks of class if necessary.