Prof. Dr. Chang-hwa Jung is a professor of Public Administration and Government at Dankook University. He studied public law and administrative science at the German University of Administrative Sciences Speyer/Germany, after which he conducted research on administrative policies for a German government funded facility, served his post-doc with Brain Korea at Seoul National University and worked for the Korea Institute of Public Administration. His primary fields of interests are organization of government and administration, legislative impact assessment, modernization of public administration and international administrative cooperation with the European Union (EU).
- European Administration(European Government, EU law)
- Governmental Regulation, Regulatory Impact Assessment(RIA)
- Legislative Impact Assessment
- Negotiation, Public Conflict
- Organization of Government