Language Tutoring Program
The Language Tutoring Program at Dankook University is a unique peer-to-peer language teaching internship, which is designed to connect foreign exchange students with Dankook students and provide a venue for exchanging language and culture. Through participating in this program, exchange students will not only have experience of teaching their language, but also be given opportunities to get acquainted with more Dankook students and involved with the Korean school life.
- An exchange student who is fluent in speaking one of the following languages:
- English, Japanese, Chinese, Spanish, French, German
- Portuguese, Russian, Mongolian, Arabic, Vietnamese (available for Cheonan only)
- An exchange student who is enthusiastic about teaching languages and exchanging culture with Korean students.
- 3 hours per week for 13 weeks
- Free on-campus accommodation
- Certificate of Completion
How to apply
- Students may apply for the language tutoring program after they get accepted into Dankook University. To apply, students will need to submit a short self-introduction video. In the video, applicants should include, but not limited to: why you are applying for this program, how you plan to lead your tutoring class, what you hope to learn through the program, etc.
- A video interview may be conducted if it is deemed necessary.