Chang, Yu-jeong(a.k.a. Zhang Eujeong) is Associate Professor in the Center of General Education at Dankook University. She received her Ph.D. in Korean Literature from Seoul National University, with a focus on Korean popular music during the Japanese colonial perid, and specializes in oral literature, popualr music, and popular culture. Her books Oppanŭn p'unggakchaengiyar taejunggayoro pon kŭndaeŭi p'unggyŏng[Brother is a Street Musician: The Modern Era in Popular Songs] (Seoul: Minumin 2006) etc.
1. Conduct customized education considering student preferences and majors.
2. The professor is a student who teaches students.
3. Give students practical and specific help.
4. Practice basic, moral and common sense in person.
5. Teaching to me is another name for being alive.
Writing, speaking, literature, pop culture and pop music