YANG MINHO | Department of Energy Engineering
- Telephone :041-550-3685
- Email :
- Grade:Assistant Professor
-  bachelor's degree Chem. Eng. at Chungnam National University
-  master's degree Chem. Bio. Eng. at Korea Advanced Institute Science and Technology
-  doctor's degree Nano Sci. Tech. at Korea Advanced Institute Science and Technology
- National NanoFab Center (2015-03-01)
- LG Innotek (2017-10-10)
- University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign (2016-03-04)
- Design of a new heterogeneous electrocatalyst based on metal oxide/hydroxide and graphene hybrids.
- Synthesis of organic-inorganic nanohybrids by using green chemistry.
- Developing a high-power and energy supercapacitors based on the 3D macroporous films.
- Developing a high sensitive and flexible electrochemical biosensor for diagnosis of diabetes mellitus.
- Studying the kinetics of electron/charge transfer and ion diffusion during electrochemical process.