Professor Junhwan Choi obtained B.S. in Chemical Engineering from Sungkyunkwan University in 2015, went to Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (KAIST) and obtained M.S. and Ph.D. in Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering in 2017 and 2021. During his Ph.D. course, he worked as a visiting scholar in Materials Research Center (MRSEC) at Northwestern University and performed the researches on electronic devices based on two-dimensional semiconductor materials. After graduated from KAIST, he joined Querrey Simpson Institute for Bioelectronics (QSIB) at Northwestern University as a postdoctoral fellow, and studied silicon electronics and bio-integrated electronics. He appointed to the Department of Chemical Engineering at Dankook University in September 2022. His research fields include polymer dielectric materials and functional polymer materials as well as human-friendly flexible/stretchable electronics and bio-integrated electronics.
-  bachelor's degree Sungkyunkwan University, School of Chemical Engineering
-  master's degree KAIST, Department of Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering
-  doctor's degree KAIST, Department of Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering
- Northwestern University, Materials Research Center (MRSEC) (2019-08-01)
- KAIST, Applied Science Institute (2021-02-22)
- Northwestern University, Querrey Simpson Institute for Bioelectronics (QSIB) (2021-09-01)