The Global Village is a unique internship program for teaching conversational English, Spanish, German, Russian, Portuguese or Chinese to DKU students. Participants will lead small groups in daily language classes for three weeks before continuing onto the Academic Program. This is a great opportunity to develop friendships with DKU students and gain insight into Korean culture from personal experiences. Also, through teaching, you will gain valuable personal insights about yourself!
- Undergraduate or graduate students fluent in speaking one or more of the listed languages.
- Applications are considered on a first-come, first-served basis upon receipt of the completed application.
- After an initial screening process of a student’s application, a Skype interview might be arranged.
- Flight reimbursement up to USD1000 upon successful completion of the Global Village
- If the airfare is less than USD1000, the student will receive the airfare total listed on their receipt.
- Flight reimbursements will be provided in Korean currency.
- Internship Certificate of Achievement
- Free on-campus accommodation during the GV period