Academic courses instructed by international faculty or faculty from Dankook University. Participants may transfer credits earned during the four week program. Most courses are instructed in English.
|Arrival / Designated dorm move-in date||
January 9, 2020
January 10, 2020
|Classes & activities||
January 13 ~ February 5, 2020
|Dorm move-out date||
February 6, 2020
Monday through Thursday, no classes on Fridays, 4 days/week
3 hours/day x 15 days = 45 hours/course
- Lecture Topics: East Asian Studies, Business, IT, Korean Language
- 3 credits per course
- See 'Course Info'
Leading your own English or Spanish conversation class of DKU students
- Total 30 hours of teaching in class
- 3 credits
- Only open for students whose mother tongue is English or Spanish
Students can choose to take up to 2 academic courses
or 1 academic course and apply for teaching internship
To transfer credits, students are advised to consult with an academic advisor at their home university and obtain pre-approval to receive credits for coursework from DKU.
Optional Cultural Activities
- Cultural activities will follow classes almost every day and on Fridays.
- Students can select activities during the application period and pay for the selected activities at the orientation. Students can change their selection until orientation.
- USD2800 - includes 2 lectures, accommodation, student fees
- USD1800 - includes 1 lecture, accommodation, student fees
- USD1800 - discounted fee for partner university students, includes 2 lectures, accommodation, student fees