Dankook University accepts exchange students from other sister universities from worldwide.
Exchange students are able to stay at Dankook for a semester to a year and obtain credits that
can be applied to the student’s affiliated university.
Beneficial programs for exchange students at Dankook University
- Free Korean Lectures provided by the International Center (Monday ~ Friday, 4hrs per day)
- Students can earn maximum of 10 credits by taking Korean Lectures
- Opportunities to connect with Dankook students with Buddy Program by the Global Talent Network (GTN)
- Various Korean events offering cultural experience
- A student who is recommended by the sister university that is contracted with Dankook University about exchange student programs.
- A student who meets the criteria to be in the sister university’s student exchange program
- A student who has a healthy mind and body to follow the policies of Dankook University
- Exchange student program advisors from both schools consult about their exchange student selecting season, number, criteria, and etc.
- Questions about the exchange student program notices and support are asked to the exchange student program department of the student’s affiliated university.
- Student recommendation is made to Dankook University after the affiliated school’s evaluation of the student.
- The student applies to Dankook University online and mails other related documents. (Must be done through the affiliated department of the student’s university)
- After the Dankook University International Office receives all documents, the student’s acceptance to the university is confirmed and a standardized admission letter is mailed out.
- The student receives a visa from the Korean Embassy in his/her home country and registers for health insurance.
- After entering Republic of Korea, the student is assigned to a dorm and goes through orientation.
- The student starts attending Dankook University
Deadline for Documents
Deadline for Documents
|Spring (1st Semester)
- ※ As each university’s affiliated departments have different student selecting season and standards, please make inquiries to your university directly.
- ※ All applications and documents must arrive to Dankook University prior to the deadline.