|Arrival||Orientation||Korean language||Korean language||Korean language|
|Korean language||Seoul Tour||Musical "NANTA"|
|Korean language||Korean language||Korean language||Korean language||Completion Ceremony|| |
|K-pop Dance||Korean Movie||Making Kimchi|
Korean Language Classes
- Total 20 hours, mostly morning classes (9:30am-12:00pm)
- Brief placement test during orientation, if needed.
- Included: Seoul tour, musical “NANTA”, K-pop dance, Korean movie, making Kimchi
- Not included (optional): snow sledding, amusement park, etc.
- You can sign up for these optional activities during the orientation.
- 2 credits of "Korean Studies"
- To transfer credits, students are advised to consult with an academic advisor of their home university and obtain pre-approval to receive credits for coursework from DKU
Program Fee: USD1000
- Included: registration fee, Korean language classes, cultural activities, accommodation
- Not included: meals, local transportation, optional cultural activities, insurance, personal expenses, etc.
- Participants from partner universities of DKU, ISS or IWS returnee or DKU Alumni Family will receive USD200 discount on program fees.
- Airport pick-up is available upon request. Pick-up fee is not included.
- From Incheon Internatioal Airport (ICN): 15,000won
- From Gimpo International Airport (GMP): 10,000won