Program Fees (Korean Immersion Program)
|USD1200||Application Fee (USD100), Korean language course,
Student fees, Accommodation (USD400)
|Seoul Tour (N-Tower) & non-verbal musical|
- Those who have their own accommodation plans can deduct the accommodation fee from the program fee.
- Meals, insurance, health check-up fee, and personal expenses are not included.
- It is only possible to hold one scholarship at one time.
|Partner University student,
|USD200||Scholarship will be automatically applied to invoice|
|DKU Alumni Family||USD200||Send verifiable information to firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Exchange Student||All fees waived||Must be recommended by partner university as an exchange student|
- Payments should be made by bank wire transfer only.
- Checks/cheques will not be accepted.
- Sender's name should be the applicant's name.
- Bank transaction fees are to be paid by applicants.
- Any outstanding fees must be paid by the applicants upon arrival.
- Bank Information'
Short-stay Program Bank Info Name of the bank Woori Bank Bank address 152 Jukjeonro, Sujigu, Yonginsi, Gyeonggido, Korea Bank phone number 82-31-8005-4021 Account number 1081-100-647016 Receiver Hoe Jeup Swift code HVBKKRSEXXX
- Application Fee (USD100) is non-refundable.
- For program fee refunds, all requests must be made in writing.
- After the first day of the program, no refunds will be granted.