Dankook University's School of Pharmacy is in an optimal position for pharmaceutical research and education, located in the ‘biomedical cluster' formed along with other relevant academic departments, the university hospital, university dental hospital and general clinical testing center. In addition to the three research centers under the research center for life science and pharmaceutical studies, there are eight research and development centers for new drug development and an animal testing facility to meet the various demands for field practice.
Graduates who pass the annual national pharmacists examination can obtain pharmacist's licenses and open pharmacies, or can advance into one of the four career tracks (regional, clinical, industry, research pharmacist) chosen in their senior year.
-  bachelor's degree College of Pharmacy, Sungkyunkwan University
-  master's degree College of Pharmacy, Sungkyunkwan University
-  doctor's degree College of Pharmacy, Sungkyunkwan University
- Postdoctor, National Cancer Institute, NIH (2000-04-19)
- Associate Professor, College of Biomedical Sciences, Kangwon National University (2006-03-01)